River Oaks / Greenway Plaza Area
3405 Edloe Street, Suite 300
Houston, TX 77027
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Eye Care Center in Houston
Our office is conveniently located in the River Oaks area of Houston, Texas. We are near Greenway Plaza and offer free covered parking on the first floor of our building. Our office features a comfortable and spacious waiting area, eight fully equipped exam lanes, and the most advanced diagnostic equipment. We also carry the latest frame designs and lens options in our optical shop, where our certified opticians can answer all your questions. Our mission is to provide a full range of eye care services that include LASIK, cataract surgery, glaucoma management, dry eye treatment, keratoconus management, and many more in a comfortable and patient-friendly environment. We invite you to come see the difference at Diagnostic Eye Center!
Our Houston Eye Care Services
- LASIK – LASIK can be a life-changing procedure for you and your overall quality of life. With the ability to correct many forms of refractive errors, LASIK can take away the need for eyeglasses and contacts. With our team of Houston LASIK surgeons, you not only get improved vision, but you also get professional consultation from your very first appointment to your last day of recovery. Schedule a free LASIK consultation with us today!
- Cataract Surgery – A cataract can be a natural part of life. If you suspect you might be suffering from cataract symptoms, contact our Houston Cataract team today!
- Dry Eye – Dry eye symptoms can negatively impact your day. Dry eyes can cause burning, tearing, redness, itching and even sensitivity to light. View our dry eye page to see what may be causing your dry eye symptoms.
- Eye Exams – An annual comprehensive eye exam is crucial for future eye health. We have the most up to date technology and a team of Houston ophthalmologists and optometrists that make sure you get the right treatment at each exam.
- Optical – Our friendly opticians are happy to assist you with your eyewear needs, right in our Houston office! For the latest in eyeglasses, sunglasses, and high-quality lens options, you can find the right pair of glasses to help you see (and look) your best.