Our contact lens specialists, Houston optometrists Dr. Aric Welton and Dr. Stephanie Lozano, are experts at fitting all types of contact lenses, from the simple to the complex. We are committed to helping you achieve the best vision and comfort with your contact lenses. Call us today to schedule your complete eye exam and contact lens fitting.
Soft Contact Lenses
- Toric (for astigmatism)
- Multifocal (bifocal)
- Monovision (one eye for distance and one eye for near)
- Extended Wear
- Colored Lenses
Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) Lenses
- Bitoric (for high astigmatism)
- Bifocal (segmented or progressive)
- Scleral Lenses (large diameter)
Specialty Contact Lenses for:
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
- Post-refractive surgery
- Post-graft or corneal injury
To schedule your contact lens fitting at Diagnostic Eye Center of Houston, please contact us.