For years, Diagnostic Eye Center has provided excellent eye care to the greater Houston area. We offer a wide range of services from general preventative vision care to major and minor surgical procedures, as well as vision correction options that can correct refractive errors. Whether you are seeking a comprehensive eye exam or are in need of ongoing management of ocular disease, our practice has the expertise to ensure your eye health is well cared for.
Eye surgeries performed at Diagnostic Eye Center include:
- Modern LASIK
- Advanced Surface Ablation (ASA)
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
- Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Micro-invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
- YAG Laser Capsulotomy
- Epithelial Debridement
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy (LPI)
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
- Pterygium Excision
- Removal of Foreign Bodies
- Temporary and Permanent Punctal Plugs for Dry Eye
- Botox Injections
To determine your candidacy for eye surgery, it is best to start with a comprehensive eye exam to determine which diagnostic and treatment options best suit your individual needs. Our Houston optometrists and ophthalmologists will work with you to determine the treatment options that will best preserve your vision and protect the overall health of your eyes.
For more information on eye surgeries offered at Diagnostic Eye Center, please contact us today!